Altitude Restriction entries

Just wondering how or if its even possible in the FMS to enter a above and below altitude restriction. I know how to enter either an above or a below by itself. But on some charts it is required to be above one altitude and also below another. Hopefully my question makes sense. I could not find it in the Operational manual included with the plane.

• Joshua Che. changed the title to Altitude Restriction entries?http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/129892-altitude-restriction-entries/
  • 1 month later...
On 16.1.2018 at 20:08, jamboman sagte:

Just wondering how or if its even possible in the FMS to enter a above and below altitude restriction. I know how to enter either an above or a below by itself. But on some charts it is required to be above one altitude and also below another. Hopefully my question makes sense. I could not find it in the Operational manual included with the plane.

Yes you can enter them as described by @Propane but you have to add a "/" also in front of the ALT so that the FMGC knows you want a FL not a SPD.

So go to the WP and write e.g.: /5000A meaning ALT above 5000; /5000B meaning below; /5000 fix ALT.

Unfortunately the CRJ FMGC is a bit bugged and you will not be able to enter the constraint at all WP. Wait for the update which might fix it :).

Regards,

Gerald

Archived