Torp/Sandefjord for Tom

mikced76

Hi

I am interested to get Torp Sandefjord but these days I am fully using P3d v4 and as far as I can see the developer stoped updating it past p3d v2. Now on the other hand, Tom wrote this in another forum post:

"Beside Torp Sandefjord X it is also Svalbard Longyear X. Joakim has been quiet lately so I wouldn't expect any specific updates of these sceneries too soon.

On the other hand I haven't encountered any problems after installing the latest versions into P3Dv4"

With this statement in mind I am thinking I should buy it and give it a try in p3d v4. Tom, can you just please verify your comment again and I will push that nice little purchase button :)

Thanks

Mike  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mike,

to be perfectly clear: I have installed an unsupported add-on into P3Dv4 and it works fine for me. But please do not derive an official support promise from Aerosoft from that statement.

Absolutely not. This is just a friendly question from one happy p3d v4.1 user to another :) I will go ahead and give it a try then. Its not the end of the world and not a major investment should it not work.

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I said, for me it works just fine. I just needed to give that hint to prevent others from trying to make a case out of it in case they run into problems. But of course I wasn't necessarily saying that you would do that ;) 

Archived