So nice: Ve-nice in p3dv4

The title says it all: Manually installed (copied out of FSX & added to scenery.cfg), seems to work (at least with no AI traffic pack installed).

Please login to display this image.

Well done, I did exactly the same. Copied all the folders, BUTpaste them in the Venice Airport folder I'm used to do with all the airports not native P3D, just to avoid some interference or mistake with some file.

vor 20 Stunden , farman sagte:

Well done, I did exactly the same. Copied all the folders, BUTpaste them in the Venice Airport folder I'm used to do with all the airports not native P3D, just to avoid some interference or mistake with some file.

I knew you would be trying to have Venice in your Sim, Farman. Nice way to organize your files....!

vor 6 Stunden , Bermuda425 sagte:

These look real great! Especially in Venice the lighting looks special!

Indeed, this light makes a great impression.

• 3 weeks later...

using a tool like EMT you can install everything on P3D...but I hope that AS update also LIPZ for P3Dv4...is an important Hub in Italy, and an important city.

They do it for Bologna!

And if Aerosoft won't, RFSceneryBuilding will. I can't find the source anymore, but I remember them saying after Venice Treviso it was a logical step to do Venice Marco Polo airport as well.

RFSB announced time ago that they are planning to build LIPZ...but only airport, not city.

Aerosoft give us also the city.

Well, at worst, I think a merge with LIPZ RFSB and Venice City by AS could be possible.

Archived