Error: Soria LEGY

Good day from Spain.

When i load the scenery and start the flight on default ramp with helicopter, it collide with a invisible object. Result, accident and reinit flight.
If i overfly the same zone to park, i collide with invisible object. Result, accident and reinit flight.
Some object/s of the scenery has a problem.

Thanks so much and i wait the solution.

After my own investigation, the problem is "heliport1.obj" object, all poligons in the object are "hard" and cause the mentioned collision.

Only the helipad must be a "hard deck".

Changing these parameters, the FPS go up a lot and i get best performance (20 fps plus).

Respect to the issue with the shadow of "Saratoga.obj", only editing the obj with a notepad and adding the line "TEXTURE_DRAPED SARATOGASP_GARRAY.png" bellow the "TEXTURE SARATOGASP_GARRAY.png" line, the problem is resolved

• 11 months later...
  • Administrator

Hello,

LEGY is a scenery developed for X-Plane 10 (see our Aerosoft shop, bottom of the page)

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/xplane-10/sceneries/1619/spanish-airfields-soria-garray-xp?number=AS13960

It shall work with some small problems with X-Plane 11 but we cannot give a guarantee for that.

I have test the Addon Soria Garray LEGY here with X-Plane 11.30r1.

I cannot recreate the crash here...

May be there is another problem. Custom Scenery Addons? scenery_packs.ini....

Greets Heinz

Archived