masterhawk

Coastline issue at PANC Pro + SAK

PANC together with SAK I get this coastline error. SAK is enabled in config tool. Mesh is at 1m.

2018-1-9_14-4-22-120.jpg

Was just about to post the same topic. I can confirm getting the same. SAK is enabled and even the associated Orbx *.bgl files are active, while the others are off. Even deactivated all the default PANC files within Orbx SAK and Vector without any luck. Here are my two shots including one lake/puddle with seemingly elevation problems.

panc_issue.jpg

panc_issue2.jpg

We can reproduce it, please standby, fix will follow soon.

Hi,

a patch for Anchorage professional used together with FTX SAK with settings of 1 m mesh resolution causing these strange artefacts is now available for download at our support site:
http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_INDEX.htm

User NOT using FTX SAK don´t need that patch and should NOT install it unless the FTX SAK compatibility option is used (flaged) at our config tool.
FTX SAK users make sure that the FTX SAK compatibility option is used (flaged) at our config tool before overwriting the files.

• Upvote 1

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.