price changing randomly? (screenshot included)

Kota Fox

im so confused, the price is inconsistent in the us shop, im using firefox..but i added it to my wishlist as im hoping to purchase it soon, then i see the price is $25 usd, i add it to my cart and the price goes to $30, but ive also had it go to $35 usd, im confused..i refresh the page and it goes back to $30 then refresh again and it changes price again

Please login to display this image.

Purchased mine yesterday at $29.99 USD.  Now I'm wondering if that included VAT?  I cannot tell from my receipt.

--WH

UPDATE:  Went to the online store and the price I paid excludes VAT.

20 minutes ago, Kota Fox said:

but i dont pay vat...so...

That depends on where you're located. The Aerosoft website always applies the local VAT rate based on your IP-address.

Still it should always display the same price since your location doesn't change during the purchase. The VAT rate remains the same.

Edit: could it perhaps be that you're using a proxy server or VPN? In that case the Aerosoft server doesn't see your real location, but uses the location of the proxy server / VPN server instead. If that server is in a place where VAT applies, it's applied to you as well.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your IP address resolves to "Texas, United States", so that shouldn't be the problem.

I would like suggest you get directly in touch with Aerosoft support via email to support@aerosoft.com. They have direct access to the shop system and can sort this out in no time.

alright, well i just really wanna get my feet wet with the an2, im so close and have been waiting years for a good an2 to replace the sibwings model, ill send the screenshot and see...maybe theres a glitch somewhere in the system..im just waitng on Mathjis at this point though..he promised me a 20% discount for the an2 to help me out..the an2 looks to be worth every penny from the videos, btw

• Deputy Sheriffs

In that case you should also get in touch with him directly via email (mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com). He will be able to manage that discount for you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please don't forget that yesterday and today is weekend and people have a private life next to their job ;) I am sure you will hear back by tomorrow.

lol he was just online about a half hour ago, ive actually been checking something like every 15 minutes or so just to see if theres been a reply since i sent him a message, you would think i was obsessed with the an2 XD its one of my top 3 favorite aircraft of all time and the aerosoft model looks like its alot of fun

Archived