Matt's An-2s

jeansy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheers all, its all good, just had my 4th shoulder recon  a few weeks ago since JAN last yr, number 13th with both shoulders in total  (lucky 13th) its all good, I have some kick ass medication which makes life a lot easier to get around with a arm full of pins and stitches

every thing is ok, just painting can get interesting when im high as a kite, trust me there are a lot of paints that did get released just yet, which i may be revisiting later

anyway I couldnt work out which an2 of the 20 i was happy with that didnt get uploaded

I can say the aerotaxi is now uploaded, that makes 20 for now

Please login to display this image.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:53 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Tomorrow (or early next week) we'll have a complete, easy to install, set of all Matt's repaints for download. one download, one click and you can fly a 1980's North Korean model!

Now that is what I call customer service

On 08/02/2018 at 4:35 AM, kalizzi said:

Hi if you need help with this PM me I will send you some photos and corrections, you've done a wonderful job with the camo but you need to modify a few things for accuracy, smaller flag and remove the triangle from the rudder fin, I can write you the word "Army" correctly.

Cheers I got that and sorry for the late reply and not via messenger, im doing it this way so all who have read your post the run down,

1, thanks for the revised ARMY in the correct format, I need to get another translator plugin

2, the orange triangle is the marking of the Republican Guard, the very few photos i found, there was one scanned imagine of the Saddams elite, it was taken during desert storm while the aircraft sat on the remains of concrete in several pieces , since the pc crash a few weeks back ive now lost the image and cant find the website of the guy who posted his desert storm photos. As its more likely the only one that was used by the RG, I intend to leave it as is

3, Mathijs is making a all in one installer, he already has had several changes from me in the past week, I will do a update once he has finished the installer, if people want to download the revised content I will repost the paint with the revised text, for now, I dare say 95% would be none the wiser and happy with what they have already

4, could you please re send that png if possible about 5x larger, tracing it in its current size will be very difficult to use noting the size of the texture sheets or point me to the correct translator where I can do it myself.

5, the camo I know isnt spot on due to  mirroring of certain textures hence why that was my only cam scheme, which to my disappointment   I had to pass one a few schemes I wanted to so but due to the distinct and unique cam layout, it wouldve looked like an eye sore rather than the real thing. so instead of doing both model and scheme a disservice I had to pass

I hope that answers and sheds some light,

Archived