Bergen X 1.04 - stuttering issue

WebMaximus

I have an issue with Bergen 1.04 in P3Dv4.1 where I get a lot of stuttering/short freezes. I see this problem still up in the air approaching the airport as well as on the ground panning around in spot view for example. Trying to slowly pan around 360 in spot view, the screen freezes every 90 degrees or so for about a second.

I've tried deactivating SODE in the jetway config tool for Bergen and I even fully uninstalled SODE since I've seen similar issues at other airports also relying on SODE but the problem remains.

Before I get rid of the scenery I wanted to ask if anyone else had the same problem and found a cure?

Hi Mathijs,

Nope, doesn't seem to be related to a specific object coming into view but happens randomly when panning around and yep...I'm on a very fast SSD.

Never mind, you can close this thread because I decided to get rid of anything relying on SODE. Don't have time these days to experiment and troubleshoot. Just want to enjoy myself flying using any products not causing issues :)

Archived