WADD parking problems

doublebubble

Hi, I've had WADD since its release and and have always had problems with aircraft parking, GSX pushback spins the aircraft around 180 degrees when asking for pushback, today I loaded a flight at WADD and all the aircraft are sticking halfway through the terminal, this with using UTlive, if this is an AFCAD problem I have no idea on how to fix it, I've tried to enjoy this scenery but I just don't know why this happens, I'm using Orbx Global, Vector, Openlc whether this makes a difference or not I don't know, if someone could instruct me on a way to fix the problem I would be very gratefull.

Regards Rod Lewis.

• Developer

Ok, but I think you mix two different things: As I know, GSX is only pushing your Aircraft not the AI-Traffic.

The pushback of the AI Traffic is hardcoded in the AI Engine of the Sim. The push is limited to same meter backwards, then the AI Aircraft request to taxi and will so mostly turn in the Position area to find his way to the runway.

There is nothing the developer can do. For Pushing your aircraft with GSX there is an option to configure the GSX for every position, but that is a GSX related thing, not scenery or AFCAD related.

As you use Orbx, keep in mind that there needs to be the WADD related Files in Orbx needs to be disabled, to prevent issues with a addon Airport.

• 4 weeks later...

This makes no sense to me at all, I've fixed the issue with aircraft parking inside the terminals but the gate numbers do not match the gate numbers of gsx, cannot customise gsx, I know you'll say its a gsx problem but I would get the answer it's a aerosoft problem so where do I go from here? How do I get the gate numbers to match each other?

Regards Rod Lewis 

Sounds a lot like you have a conflicting AFCAD from another scenery, maybe an AI Traffic Addon, maybe ORBX, we can't tell that.

GSX might also simply read from this "wrong" AFCAD, this may explain some of your GSX problems.

Thanks Emmanuel, I'm a nob at AFCADS but I think I got it sorted, WADD afcad was not in the sim's scenery, world scenery folder, placed it in there and so far so good, thanks.

Regards Rod Lewis 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @doublebubble

I had hard time understanding what you said. I am experiencing the same problem. Can you pls help me? I found a WADD file on my C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Scenery\World\scenery the file is WADD_ADEP2_ADE_ALT.bgl

I hope you can help me 

many thanks,

francis

WADD_ADEP2_ADE_ALT.bgl is not a real AFCAD but just an "altitude correction file" that puts the altitute of the airport to the value the airport dev desires (default are sometimes wrong)

just scan your FS-directories for some WADD...bgl files. any file outside the "normal" WADD directories are suspicious to be "wrong" (from frreeware, or some AI-packages)

• 3 weeks later...

Well spoke to soon, just started a flight with the FSLABS A320 at WADD gate 12, call for GSX pushback and bam 180deg spin, aircraft wheels spinning, aircraft stuck in one spot, jet spray going everywhere cause its raining, what a debacle, this  is the only problem with my sim GSX at WADD or WADD with GSX, no where else does anything like this happen, Francis have you found a fix? as you seem the only one else reporting this.

Regards Rod

• 1 month later...
On 26/02/2018 at 5:17 AM, doublebubble said:

Well spoke to soon, just started a flight with the FSLABS A320 at WADD gate 12, call for GSX pushback and bam 180deg spin, aircraft wheels spinning, aircraft stuck in one spot, jet spray going everywhere cause its raining, what a debacle, this  is the only problem with my sim GSX at WADD or WADD with GSX, no where else does anything like this happen, Francis have you found a fix? as you seem the only one else reporting this.

Regards Rod

check this

Archived