Wrong Apron texture of AS_Heraklion LGIR in P3Dv4

Stillwater

Hello, I have just installed LGIR (boxed edition followed by update v1.10) into P3D v4.1. The buildings & autogen look fine, but the apron is using a wrong texture, layer or whatever. 

Please login to display this image.

FTX Global, Vector and OLC Europe are also installed here.

Any ideas? Any files I might need to change?

Regards, Gerold

vor 10 Stunden , Herman sagte:

is LGIR above all Orbx entries in the scenery library?

Yes it is. I have Orbx as the base (below Tongass Fjords), and all 3rd party or freeware above. I have also run the Vector AEC (&applied), with no help. In Vector there is no active file containing "LGIR" left.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Any traffic addon or any leftover from older freeware?

Also did you check for any bgl files out side Heraklions installation folder? Search string should look like *lgir*.bgl

vor 6 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Any traffic addon or any leftover from older freeware?

Also did you check for any bgl files out side Heraklions installation folder? Search string should look like *lgir*.bgl

Hello Otto,

as this is a fresh p3dv4 installation, there can be no leftovers.

I did find bgl files as follows: many in D:\Prepar3D v4\aerosoft\heraklion x\ plus

• D:\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_LGIR_Default.bgl
  • D:\Prepar3D v4\scenery\world\scenery\AFX_LGIR_ALT.bgl

I have deactivated both (together and individually), but no improvement.

Then I started the Vector AEC tool, where LGIR was automatically disabled. Changed this to enabled. Also no improvement.

Could it be in conjunction with REX 4 TD? Or do you have other ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The latest Version is 2.2.

Are you running 1.10? That will not work with P3Dv4. 

The updated installer might be free. Please check your account or

http://support.aerosoft.com/

If that does not work contact 

support@aerosoft.com

The AFX_LGIR_ALT.bgl is most probably part of Heraklion. It is an altitude correction file. Many addons place such a file in that folder.

REX 4 TD should have no influence.

vor 9 Stunden , masterhawk sagte:

The updated installer might be free. Please check your account or

http://support.aerosoft.com/

If that does not work contact 

support@aerosoft.com

Hello Bob,

many thanks for your hints. Indeed I am running v 1.10 in p3d.

As I have the boxed version, I do not see Heraklion in my online account. But I did already follow the link http://support.aerosoft.com/ - and found only the version 1.10 there.

I will drop an e-mail to support@aerosoft so that they can check this issue (for all happy users that want to virtually travel to Crete!).

On 3.1.2018 at 08:34, masterhawk sagte:

The updated installer might be free. Please check your account or http://support.aerosoft.com/

If that does not work contact support@aerosoft.com

Hello Bob, hello support,

I have contacted support at your given e-mail adress support@aerosoft.com, but was just pointed me back to http://support.aerosoft.com/, which results in the same answer as I have already found before installing LGIR:

If 2.2 is the current version (and potentially the only one that will work with p3dv4), how can I get it? The Aerosoft shop also does not give any hint on version numbers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can try to contact FSDG:

http://fsdg-online.com/products/33-heraklion.html

or try to open a ticket, and explain the problem. According to the linked FSDG page, the product is at v2.2

Also in my aerosoft onlline account  I can download 2.2 myself.

Thank you for your quick answer, Bob.

Indeed i did open a ticket, and was just referred to the Aerosoft support database - with the result posted in my screenshot. The version number given by Aerosoft is not the same as the one at FSDG, whatever the reason may be.

Neverthess in my sim the problem persists...

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Thank you for your quick answer, Bob.

Indeed i did open a ticket, and was just referred to the Aerosoft support database - with the result posted in my screenshot. The version number given by Aerosoft is not the same as the one at FSDG, whatever the reason may be.

Neverthess in my sim the problem persists...

Hi, I will contact tomorrow Mathijs. I think he can help you.

• Aerosoft

Okay the issue is that we only have the update of our version, the new FSDG version requires a new serial and our shop could not handle that. However the new update system should be online next week, so if you try late next week (very late) it will probably work.

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Okay the issue is that we only have the update of our version, the new FSDG version requires a new serial and our shop could not handle that. However the new update system should be online next week, so if you try late next week (very late) it will probably work.

Perfect, Mathijs,

I - and all the other customers with the same situation - will profit from this. And I´ll happily wait some days (so much to install & rediscover new in p3dv4 for me).

Thank you all,

Gerold

• 2 weeks later...
On 5.1.2018 at 12:43, Mathijs Kok sagte:

However the new update system should be online next week, so if you try late next week (very late) it will probably work.

Dear all,

though the proposed new update system is not yet running, I received the v2.2 of FSDGs Heraklion via your e-mail support system. And - voila - the new version works in p3dv4:

Archived