Airbus Livery Manager and Aerosoft aircraft folders

ItzEddst4r123

Hi everyone, today I got the Airbus A320/A321 from Aerosoft and I wanted to get some airline liveries for it but I can't because I don't have the Airbus Livery Manager or the Aerosoft aircraft folders. Do you know how I can get some liveries?

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you have installed the Aerosoft Airbus using it's installer you for sure have the livery manager. Just take a look into your Windows menu. The installer creates a short cut there. You should right click that short cut and select "run as administrator". 

I was on the steam menu when I saw it advertised, so I think I downloaded it through there. Also, I have gone into my 'All Programs' list and searched 'Airbus Livery Manager' and it says that there is nothing. So do you know where else I can find it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

There livery manager will create all needed folders for you. Just use it to install liveries you have downloaded from here. But please make sure to start it as administrator. 

Archived