Dillingham X update

dwaohio

I went to the Support / Faq section and went to the Dillingham X. I see the Update 101 and I click on it. All that shows me is the Q and A and no place to click to download the update. Please help.

Don't get too worked up about this patch, guys. Unless you're running FSX in debug mode with the alerts to show missing textures and models, you likely won't see any difference at all in the scenery. It's a housecleaning patch only.

Bill,

Thanks for a very beautiful and well done scenery! Lately I've been flying a lot all over Oahu. I've also got MegaScenerX Hawaii and Dillingham X blends in very nice. Do you have any plans to design any additional Hawaiian airports?

Ulf B

Hi Ulf,

I've got some rough ideas about other Hawaiian airports to do. It all depends on what sort of source photos we can acquire. In the meantime, enjoy Dillingham!

thanks,