Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
baldk9

Livery Manager for P3Dv4

OK I'll try again but when I tried it searched for FSX and when I browsed to P3dv4 it closed.

The P3Dv4 executable for the livery manager (TwinOtter_Livery_Manager.exe) by default is in P3D\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Twin Otter Extended\Livery Manager. When I opened the file in my installation, I noticed the program was looking in my FSX directory, but it's easy to change. If you look in the Livery Manager folder (where you found the executable), you'll see a file named "livman.ini". Just open that file with a text editor like Notepad and change the entry to the drive letter and root folder only for your P3D install. For example, "E:\P3D" or "E:\Lockheed Martin\P3D" (without the quotes).

Herman what's the path I need to follow to get to the executable folder for the livery manager?

It's in the first sentence of my message: P3D\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Twin Otter Extended\Livery manager.