CRJ First star problem?

domm

Hello everyone, I just bought this day, and installed Aerosoft CRJ 700-900X  version 1.0.3.0 for FSX Windows 7 64bits my anti-virus disabled, and I followed the instructions provided in documentation FSX started as administrator, loaded default FSX aircraft in running mode. And from the first start I do not have the top menu of FSX as shown in Vol 1 manual, and Dave has a small problem. See the pictures rather than an explanation.

Please help

Domm

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

6 minutes ago, zacklaws said:

And all your instruments also have the same issue as dave too.

Yes as you can see  ????

I redid a new installation, and it's the same ??? It's incredible,

12 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please check "high resolution vc" in the FSX configuration. 

Hello Tom,

thank you for your answer, it's OK, but I still do not have the FSX top menu.
But finally there is better
Thanks a lot for your help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If the FSX program menu is hidden, just right click with the mouse somewhere in the VC where no controls are, so that the FSX context menu opens. From there uncheck "hide menu". 

Press the ALT button on your keyboard for the menu bar to appear, then hold it down again for 2 seconds for it to disappear.  This advice only works if you are in full screen mode by pressing ALT + SHIFT together.

hello Tom and jaydor,

Thanks for these information. I am not new to FSX and this is known to all .

I am talking about the TOP CRJ menu shown in the Vol1 manual page 29 (way you could select Cold and dark/ Ready to star engine/ready for taxi)

But thanks again for your help.

• Developer

That menu is part of an outdated screenshot. We had some issues with the first version of Prepar3D (CTDs with MENUS.dll), so it got removed. We learned later that it wasn't our (or Lockheed Martin's) fault, but chose to not add it back again.

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

That menu is part of an outdated screenshot. We had some issues with the first version of Prepar3D (CTDs with MENUS.dll), so it got removed. We learned later that it wasn't our (or Lockheed Martin's) fault, but chose to not add it back again.

thank you very much for your help, and thanks for the info

best regards

Dominique

Archived