double control tower mega zurich airport P3D V4

sydney1962

have some small issue,

after installing zurich prof i have two control towers, the default one is still present, have looked for bgl  to deactivate, but cannot find the right bgl to remove default control tower

can somebody to localise this BGL, looks that installer don't deactive responsible bgl file

thanks for help.

rgds

have check all files , cannot find duplicate afcad , have installed at adminstrator ,

as you see , default tower is still there.

hope somebody can bring me to responsible BGL , to remove default tower.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please search the forum. I remember having read about this at least a year ago. I am currently on the road, so I can't search myself and provide the result here. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Zurich and Salzburg (among other non-German cities) are included in the GES scenery coverage area. That doesn't mean ORBX thinks they're in Germany. They're included as a benefit and bonus. Because of the shape and size of landclass tiles, coverage will always have rectangular shapes on the edge of the scenery area.

Here's  the Google Earth .kmz file that shows the scenery coverage area with the airports involved irrespective of what country they're in: FTX_EU_GES_Germany_South.kmz

Archived