Local Date option for Flightplan Template

Hi,

Can you add the option for local date to the list of flightplan fields so that local date can be used on the occasions where it is different from UTC date?

Thanks

Charlie K

Charlie:

What fields are you looking for?

PFPX already has Local time for the following:

ETA    ETALocal

ETD   ETALocal

STA   STALocal

STD   STDLocal

EstimatedTakeOffTime    EstimatedTakeOffTimeLocal

EstimatedLandingTime    EstimatedLandingTimeLocal

Hi,

I'm looking for the local date to go with all the above local time fields.

A flight that departs today from Los Angeles at 2000 local time will be departing tomorrow at 0400 zulu time due to the UTC-8 difference.

PFPX shows the departure time and date in ZULU (ie. 22/12/2017 0400Z). It shows the local time of 2000LT above the entry for Z time, but I can't find a way to display the local date (21st) on the flightplan.

Something like: 

ETADateLocal

ETDDateLocal

STADateLocal

STDDateLocal

all of which are date fields and correspond to the local date.

Whilst we are here, is there any chance of two extra fields for time difference?

FromTimeDiff (for KLAX would return -8, with possible various alternatives such as M8 or UTC-8 etc)

ToTimeDiff (for EHAM would return +1, with possible various alternatives such as P8 or UTC+8 etc)

EGLL would show 0

Thanks again,

Charlie K

• 5 months later...

I'm looking for the local date to go with all the above local time fields.

A flight that departs today from Los Angeles at 2000 local time will be departing tomorrow at 0400 zulu time due to the UTC-8 difference.

PFPX shows the departure time and date in ZULU (ie. 22/12/2017 0400Z). It shows the local time of 2000LT above the entry for Z time, but I can't find a way to display the local date (21st) on the flightplan.

Something like: 

ETADateLocal

ETDDateLocal

STADateLocal

STDDateLocal

Hi, any update on this?

• 2 months later...
On 8/27/2018 at 2:44 PM, crwk78 said:

Hi, any update on this?

What I've done previously isto submit your suggestions via the support ticket system on their website with as much as detail as possible including any display formats for your fields - the [0], [1]. bits, i.e.

Archived