Any word on PFPX update?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations!

Looking forward to the update... I hope you can produce PDF output like Simbrief which includes a more detailed map of the route I'm flying (configurable country borders, airports, navaids, water features etc) .  It's nice in the PMDG 747-8 to load up the PDF and have a look at the map to see what I'm flying over.

Splendid news on all counts.  The daily value I derive from PFPX is almost immeasurable.  I do have a question about the VA feature as it isn't clear how it can be used.  Thank you.

14 hours ago, MatthewS said:

Congratulations!

Looking forward to the update... I hope you can produce PDF output like Simbrief which includes a more detailed map of the route I'm flying (configurable country borders, airports, navaids, water features etc) .  It's nice in the PMDG 747-8 to load up the PDF and have a look at the map to see what I'm flying over.

Just in case you didn't know - you can export the route to a kml, and import that to a google map.  Gives your route on a google map.  I use it all the time actually, and have airports pinned that might be useful.

You guys are savages, so many people writing negative derogatory comments about the lack of communication from a guy who doesn't have a big fancy company with loads of staff like Aerosoft and PMDG. 

As soon as he comes in and explains his absence (Birth of a child) everyone changes their tune, with comments like congrats, take your time, looking forward to the updates. 

Stop acting like developers owe you information, and free updates, because they dont.

#hypocrisy 

Congrats on the new arrival!  Take your time and enjoy.

Yes, there are definitely things in life that are far more important than our "tiny world" of flight sim.  I think a lot of us get caught up with this hobby and completely lose perspective of that.

Cheers!

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, Jlunddk said:

What's the advantage of a prg. like PFPX  over Simbrief? 

Please open your own topic for this question as it is totally unrelated to PFPX updates.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No problem with talking about the differences of the two products, but not in this topic where it's about the PFPX update.

So again, please open your own topic for your question.

On 10/16/2018 at 9:53 PM, FlightSimSoft.com said:

There will be more screenshots in the next days...

While congratulating you and your family for the great event, can we get reassurance that the export module for the Maddog X will also be fixed?

There were a few requests on the forum during your absence which might have remained unnoticed.

You can refer HERE and HERE for more info.

Thank you in advance for your kind reply

Michele Galmozzi

FlyTheMaddogX Dev Team 

Archived