windows proccesses

mazelda

Hi

As the title suggests,is it possible to stop proccesses from running while  flying

I understand that clean desk will stop some programs but I'm thinking more on things like itunes helper and teamviewer that don't show up  as running.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's actually quite easy.

Write yourself a little batch/command file in which you add kill commands for every running process you want to get rid of.

Afterwards just add that batch/command file to your in the Run Manager to the run set you are using within your config set.

A good little command line tool to kill processes is SysInternals "PsKill".

• Developer
On 19.12.2017 at 20:17, mazelda sagte:

Hi

As the title suggests,is it possible to stop proccesses from running while  flying

I understand that clean desk will stop some programs but I'm thinking more on things like itunes helper and teamviewer that don't show up  as running.

Thanks

Let me understand this: are the programs your are pointing to windows services? The rest should be possible with "CleanDesk" function of SIMstarter NG?!

Archived