Livery manager not working

TryMeLater

Hey! After i bought my aerosoft a320 and a321 from steam i couldnt get any liveries in my sim. Im desperate to get help with my liveries. I hope someone can help me still if i bought it from steam. Thanks!

Ok i have checked everything and it seems to be correct. But i found a livery there it started on 1 so i think that could be the problem. Im restarting my sim to see if it worked. And everything is correct. Thanks for your help and i will notify you if it worked ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

The most important things are:

- are you starting the livery manager as administrator?

- what is the path you have configured for your simulator within the livery manager?

- are there any gaps in the numbering within the aircraft.cfg file?

The livery manager has been started as an administrator

Its no gaps in the cfg files. Because i checked it for a moment ago and found something but it still didnt work

And here is my downloading path: C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX

• Aerosoft

Well you had an answer two hours ago, please allow us some time to answer.

We have seen problems with STEAM in this aspect. They sometimes lock folder making it impossible for a tool to install. In these cases you can always manually install the livery.

There are many guides around to show how that is done. It's not overly complex.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=inSTALL+FSX+liveries&oq=inSTALL+FSX+liveries&aqs=chrome..69i57j35i39j0l4.8184j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you give one or two links to downloads of livery you have tried?

How have you added them to the livery manager? (drap&drop or file select dialog)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived