EDHI - Finkenwerder

Lennart1948

Hello everybody,

I bought Finkenwerder and before you buy it I wanted to give you some information on the scenery from Dieter Kreiskott. 

First of all having the purpose of donating the money is so awesome and is definitely more needed on the Flightsim market. 

Though the airport isn't really what I thought it was. I don't think that it is bad. No not at all, but let's say, that I expected a different product from looking at the screenshots.

Starting off on the runway. It is a default runway which I didn't expect when looking at the screenshots posted on their webiste.

All the taxiways are just copy paste from Google Earth and aren't actual taxiways. That is really annoying when taxiing over the apron because that is like when taxiing over default gras in P3D.

Everything around the airport (photoreal scenery) is very blurry too.

Also half of the planes standing on the apron are somewhere bugging in buildings.

You cannot say just bad things.

I really like the work of the hangars and buildings standing on the airport. They are highly realistic and well done.

Also many ground polygons are available and letting the airport feel alive. 

Also you can find static traffic on the apron. There are e.g an 380 and a Beluga.

Having Finkenwerder for P3D and FSX you can now finally fly the Beluga or test Airbus flights from a beautiful designed airport which cost's way less than different scenerys and also has a good purpose.

Let me know how you think the airport is.

I have some screenshots attached so you can understand what I just wrote.

Thanks and have fun flying,

Lennart

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 hours ago, Lennart1948 said:

Also half of the planes standing on the apron are somewhere bugging in buildings.

If you think something on the picture above is not correct, please check some aerial images before complaining. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, EDDT-Sebi said:

I sad this scenery, FSX crash because OOM! with ORBX GEN, Aerosoft Hamburg EDDH. I test in Airport Hamburg EDDH, work fine! Crash EDHI, only! OOM!

Sorry, but this is not a problem of EDHI. ORBX GEN + EDDH + EDHI in such a small area combined with the settings in FSX is simply too much for FSX. IF you would have installed ORBX + EDHI and later EDDH and then get an OOM, for sure you would blame EDDH, or Orbx? So there is no need to discuss this again and again as it will lead to nothing. Reduce your settings in FSX, use the Configurator for EDHI ro remove all/some of the static elements.

Sorry for my bad english, it is not my preferred language.

The Screenshots from my Homepage or from other forums are not fakes.

All Screenshots are made with FSX or P3Dv4. These pictures were not edited!

I don't no, where is the problem?

Fell free to contact me at my homepage or in the german forum from aerosoft.

Regards Dieter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe some problems comes from the not so very clear installation process. Reading the Aerosft document and the other (your original?) document. But if you wish we can also handle this in the German section of this forum.

gerade, mopperle sagte:

Maybe some problems comes from the not so very clear installation process. Reading the Aerosft document and the other (your original?) document. But if you wish we can also handle this in the German section of this forum.

Nope not realy. Installed it on the normal way by doing it like any other AS scenery.

I also looked at the documents in the installation folder and did everything as stated in there...

yes it is the original from me. We are searching for a solution in the near future.

I remembered, the ground is 15cm / pixel, change the resolution in the simulator, then the airport looks better. I Think so.

Regards, Dieter

OK i have installed EDHI in P3Dv4 and it looks much better at yours. I don't know what is the problem.

The only one manual is the manual from Aerosoft.

Please delete the other Manual, it was not for distribution.

We are working on a solution.

Regards Dieter

To @dkreiskott,

Hello,

the scenery is a little bit complicated to install but the given explanations are OK, in my mind.

My problem is not very serious and concerns the tower controller.

The

windows look like concrete.

Is there a possibility to fix this?

Thanks 

best

daniel

Hello,

Ach, da bin ich wahrscheinlich daneben!

Diesmal sind die Scheiben OK