CRJ700/900 issue in Dave 1.0.3.0

Dirk.M

Hello,

I buyed the version 1.0.2.0 last week. All was ok. I had at that time a very clean new install from Win 7 64bit and FSX Acceleration (SP1 and SP2).
Yesterday found the Update 1.0.3.0. I do an clean de-install form the old ersion.
After the Installation (Antivir off and as Administrator) i have the following issus.

- Dave cannot open the doors. I click on open, both fields gets grey than a peep and... nothing.
With the Shortcuts Shift+E+1-4 its working
- No Data-Import from CRJ-Manager to Dave. CRJ-Manager shows green connected.
- When I set batteries on, than start connect external power with Dave, I'm hearing the external power starting, but the button shows no green Avail. Pressing the button shows then "in use"

I dont't know, where I make a mistake or is their an bug

Regards
Dirk

• Developer

Yes, there is an issue with the doors in FSX. The data transfer from CRJ Manager to DAVE is on my shortlist to be checked.

As for the external power, there are several conditions for it:

• The aircraft must be on the ground
  • The parking brake must be set
  • GPU must be running

If all three conditions are met, the AVAIL light will go on.

• Developer

I changed CRJ Manager to show the same weights and numbers for passengers as DAVE does inside the plane. This means, no more men, women and children but only "passenger" or "no passenger" in the future.

I also added a real time synchronization between CRJ Manager and DAVE so that the payload and fuel numbers on the payload page change right away. when you click "Set Fuel & Payload in Flight Simulator".

On 12/16/2017 at 5:25 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

I changed CRJ Manager to show the same weights and numbers for passengers as DAVE does inside the plane. This means, no more men, women and children but only "passenger" or "no passenger" in the future.

I also added a real time synchronization between CRJ Manager and DAVE so that the payload and fuel numbers on the payload page change right away. when you click "Set Fuel & Payload in Flight Simulator".

In the real world they're counted as either an adult or child and by season, winter or summer. The winter weight is 5lbs heavier than the summer weight. 

Also, why not have the CRJ manager be able to detect updates and download/install the necessary files so a complete uninstall/reinstall isn't required every time? 

• Developer

The door and pax weight issues have been fixed and will be available in the next update.

vor 6 Stunden , Lude2Envy sagte:

Also, why not have the CRJ manager be able to detect updates and download/install the necessary files so a complete uninstall/reinstall isn't required every time? 

I'm actually working on something like this, but didn't have the time to complete it yet. Bug fixing currently has a higher priority.

6 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

The door and pax weight issues have been fixed and will be available in the next update.

I'm actually working on something like this, but didn't have the time to complete it yet. Bug fixing currently has a higher priority.

Great news! Don't forget to take a break and spend some time with your family over the holidays. 

Another thing in the CRJ manager, the crew weight isn't included with passenger weight. The crew weight is already factored into the aircraft's empty weight. The only thing you would add with the passenger weight is an ACM in the jumpseat. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18.12.2017 at 09:47, Hans Hartmann sagte:

when do you think that the update comes

Archived