Update for GA Pro Hamburg

pmb

Hi,

I tried to buy German Airports Hamburg Pro as an update. I am an owner of German Aiports 3 (2012). I inserted the serial into the proper field and pressed the button right to it, but the payable sum remains the same even after proceedig to the next page. I tried it trice with the same result, the procedure worked for me on former Professional airports.

Could you check or help me how to proceed?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Hallo

Habe das gleiche Problem.

Laut Support gibt es das Update nur für Kunden des German Airport 3 2012 (Hamburg).

Besitzer der German Aiports 3 sollen den vollen Preis zahlen, was ich wierum auch nicht verstehe, zumal es hiess, das ein Update für P3D V4 kommen soll.

Gruss Bodo

• Root Admin

Hi,

presently only the serial of "German Airports 3 - 2012 (Hamburg) Download" will supported for the update price.

If you want, please send the used serial-no to support@aerosoft.com...or send me the order no of the shop order

I also don't understand the upgrade policy in this case. The latest version of EDDH I used with my key was version 2.01 for FSX and P3Dv3. Now I should pay the full price for the update from v3 to v4? I think that parts of the code are the same and Mathijs always says AS customers don't have to pay twice for the same code. Or am I wrong?

• Developer
35 minutes ago, Rainero said:

I also don't understand the upgrade policy in this case. The latest version of EDDH I used with my key was version 2.01 for FSX and P3Dv3. Now I should pay the full price for the update from v3 to v4? I think that parts of the code are the same and Mathijs always says AS customers don't have to pay twice for the same code. Or am I wrong?

First, it is not the same code and the is a upgrade fee for previous version, not free, but low as all other German Airport Prof. released before. This will be cleared tomorrow, as here in germany it is evening.

I think Mathijs was clear at this point.

I close the topic until tomorrow morning, when the office is in business again.

Small update:

Following products get a upgrade price:

·         “Aerosoft - German Airports 3 - 2012” (DVD/BOX-Version)

·         “Aerosoft - German Airports 3 - 2012 (Hamburg)”  (Download-Version)

·         “Aerosoft - German Airports 3 - 2012“ (Download-Bundle)

Following wont get a upgrade price 

·         „German Airports 3“ 

·         „German Airports 3 X“

·         „German Airports 3 - Hamburg“ 

·         „German Airports 3 - Hamburg X“ 

• OPabst unlocked this topic

Archived