Request saved fuel and oil states

guenseli

Hello,

it would be nice to have fuel and oil quantity saved and not resetted when hitting cold and dark.

In other words, when I load the plane the next time it should have the same fuel and oil quantity as I have left her.

Many thanks!

Hello, I see that cold and dark does not fill it up any more. Many thanks.

But, when loading the airplane, it is then filled up. Maybe you could also please consider to make this persistent, also after reloading.

Leaving a plane empty after a flight will give me also an empty plane when I select her next time.

many thanks!!!

Can I get in "personal" touch with the developer, maybe via mail, please?

He have made very tricky and unusual stuff in the AN2 coding, but maybe he could make my live easier with implementing some additional L Variables?

Please contact me via PM

many, many thanks!

On 17.12.2017 at 10:10 PM, guenseli said:

But, when loading the airplane, it is then filled up. Maybe you could also please consider to make this persistent, also after reloading.

Leaving a plane empty after a flight will give me also an empty plane when I select her next time.

It is not obvious. Current An-2 saves its state inside a flight file. What should I do if you load such flight - do override a persistent value, or just leave it? Or don't save fuel/oil quantity in a flight file at all, so after loading of An-2's flight you can get an empty tanks...:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.12.2017 at 11:32 PM, AlexeyM said:

It is not obvious. Current An-2 saves its state inside a flight file. What should I do if you load such flight - do override a persistent value, or just leave it? Or don't save fuel/oil quantity in a flight file at all, so after loading of An-2's flight you can get an empty tanks...:)

Can you tell me how to save Cold and dark stare? Every single time when I load  aircraft engine is running, so always have to press shift + 1  to set up agin C&D state. 

Archived