Mega Airport Barcelona

Fludo

Hello,

I'd like to buy Mega Airport Barcelona professional for p3d v4 but being from Barcelona the way Eixample (main neighbourhood with square blocks) is shown really bothers me. I think the airport is outstanding but I would prefer to keep the city area just as I have it now. Having all FTX products, is it possible to disable the city scenery and just see the airport?

Thank you

• Developer
12 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I do not think it is possible to disable that part of the product but will ask.

Sorry, Mathijs Info is not correct. Start the Configtool (LEBLConfig.exe in the Mainfolder of the Barcelona Professional Scenery) there you find a checkbox, where you can select the Airport only without the City and the Area around.

Hello,

I purchased the airport and tried it with the city scenery enabled and I'm certainly not going back, the Eixample buildings alone are not a compelling reason to disable the fantastic surroundings. 

Congratulations for a very good scenery with very low FPS impact. You may close this thread if you wish.

Thank you

Archived