Directional Gyro

david.hilker

Hi,

I am sure the problem is on my end but one of you experts will answer it quickly I hope:

My directional gyro is not moving at all. What do I have to turn on to make it work? Yesterday I just turned on everything but this thing still doesn't move. The UGR compass works but is a little small to read.

In the document "Vol1_AOM_Part1.pdf" on page 10 it is number 9 "Directional Gyro". This is not moving for me, only when I am pressing "D" it is setting itself to the actual heading.

What you explained above was Number 18 "UGR Compass". That one is working fine for me.

Sorry, can't make a screenshot right now as I am sitting in the office.

• Developer

The one above, small tape like display, has a button down left which needs to be in the position that the red dot in the gauge disappears. Then it is free rotating with a direction change. Otherwise - red dot on - it is blocked and manually adjustable to actual heading.

vor 5 Minuten, metzgergva sagte:

The one above, small tape like display, has a button down left which needs to be in the position that the red dot in the gauge disappears. Then it is free rotating with a direction change. Otherwise - red dot on - it is blocked and manually adjustable to actual heading.

Thank you. Will check tonight.

Really nice plane and I already had a lot of fun. Usually I am not flying THAT slow... but this one is a completely different challenge..

Archived