Brakes Work but Rudder Does't

mongo52

Hi: I installed the plane and the hotfix.  I did not get the "K" brake switch to work, but I was able to use the brakes (setting "A") with my rudder pedals.  The problem is that the rudder doesn't work to the right.  When I depress the rudder pedal to the right, the plane won't turn right.  When I apply my rudder pedal to the right, the rudder pedal in the VC cockpit is fully deflected to the right, as it should, but the plane still does not turn right, and the rudder is not deflected to the right when viewed from the outside of the plane.  I applied the rudder pedals while outside the plane, and the rudder deflected to the left (port), but it would not deflect to the right (starboard).  I assigned the pedals with FSUIPC.  Plane looks great, and I'm sure this will be figured out at some point.  Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

Hi: I'm not sure if the problem is the same as the one described above as I turn to the left, but not the right.  There was pressure to the brakes when I assigned it through FSUIPC and used the "A" axis setting. I will try to set up the rudder though P3D V 4 tomorrow (its now 1:30 A.M. here in LA).  Thanks for getting back to me.  Mike Gutierrez

Hi Again: I got the brakes and rudder working by using the "A" setting, and assigning the throttle, pedals, and yoke axes through P3D Ver. 4, rather than through FSUIPC.  Mike Gutierrez

Archived