and it don't work

Yofi

Hello,

I'm installed aircraft to outer folder (e:\Prepar3d v4 Add-ons\....). After loading, push Shift+1 and sim freezes.

win 10/p3dv4

--

Alex

26 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Is that P3d V4 or 4.1?

4.1 and yes launch with admin rights

Please login to display this image.

Didn't help for me either.

I have another strange problem. I can see no animations whatsoever. It seems to fly though. I took a short video which will make it more clear. In the end of the video I pressed shift+1 and it just quits P3D without warning

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.1.7.22841, Zeitstempel: 0x59d67e95
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: api.dll, Version: 4.1.7.22841, Zeitstempel: 0x59d67f36
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000250c0
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2ea0
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d37025798fa994
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: E:\P4D\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: E:\P4D\api.dll
Berichtskennung: b768cb68-6b2d-4451-a714-3563971e820d
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: 

I tried to call the panel through the hotkey and through the menu. Also ran through the default piper and through the script selection. The result is always the same sim hangs. 

Crash log in attache

Report.wer

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is just about getting things properly separated from each other. With mixing multiple problems in one topic all you get is confusion, but not the wanted focused solution for each one.

And that's why I had taken your problem already out from this topic into it's own one.

I will inject a thought from left field here - I am running a Beta AN-2  in P3D V4.0 successfully.

The release is V4.1 & I think some people have got it going in 4.1,  (the Turning post), & others haven't

This reminds me a bit of the CRJ 700/900 problem where it appeared that people may have had issues when they did a partial install of v4.1, rather than a ''full install'.

Windswept

Hello, I have run into the same problems. P3D freezes after Shift+1 and there are not movable parts (propeller does not spin, yoke, ruder, levers do not move, although the plane flyes). Also no switch is clickable neither a window can be open. I am using P3D V4.1 on Win10, Czech. I have installed the plane as anadministrator and run the sim as the administrator. I tried to load default aircraft first and then select the An-2, still the same. It would be ok for me to wait a couple of days for a solution if that helps :) 

Out of curiosity, I tried pressing Shift+P (wouldn't normally use pushback on something like this) and it works just fine, so it's evidently not a problem affecting everyone. That's on P3D V4.1, Windows 10. Anyway, hope those having issues get it sorted quickly, it's quite a nice aeroplane:

Just to prove it, here's a vid of it flying about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QgDzXZqPuI

1 hour ago, jiri01 said:

Hello, I have run into the same problems. P3D freezes after Shift+1 and there are not movable parts (propeller does not spin, yoke, ruder, levers do not move, although the plane flyes). Also no switch is clickable neither a window can be open. I am using P3D V4.1 on Win10, Czech. I have installed the plane as anadministrator and run the sim as the administrator. I tried to load default aircraft first and then select the An-2, still the same. It would be ok for me to wait a couple of days for a solution if that helps :) 

I re-installed the An-2 to the default directory and it works fine now. I installed it to my dedicated directory for P3D addons the first time. So I guess there are some issues with rights. But after the installation to the default directory works fine. Hello weekend! :) 

Same issue here with the missing animations.

I originally installed on a separate hard drive, instead of the default folder (my C: drive is small, so trying to prevent installing anything on it.

The plane flies, but there are no animations.

Then I re-installed in the default add-on directory, and now the animations are working.

I hope this is of use.

And: I am running P3D v4.1 as an admin on Windows 10, and the issue was happening on all versions of the AN-2.

Hello to everyone,

We have an issue with installing addon in a folder different from the default one "Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons". It will be fixed as soon as possible :)

PS: the animations and the service panel (Shift+1) stops to work if our DLL "..\OtopusGroup An-2\SimObjects\Airplanes\OctopusG_An-2\bin\An2OctopusG_P3D4.dll" didn't loaded by some reason.

Alexey,

developer

Archived