Commercial query

Goshob

Hi,

Here below I would like to ask some questions about purchasing NavDataPro. Please moderators move the topic in other place, if it is not for here.

1. Which AIRCs I will get if I purchase one year subscription now in December? Hope not the ones valid for 2017 as stated on the website.

2. What is the meaning of four times updates mentioned on purchase website? As far as I know Lufthansa publishes 13 cycles per year and 4 updates only sounds a bit strange.

3. Is there any option to link present Nav charts to old package of NavDataPro? 

I am asking all this because it seems that Lido system provided by AS works in different way compared to Navigraph. Some of the colleagues may know what I mean and how the cycle updates work there.

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

1) Of course the subscription starts the moment you purchase it, meaning 13 cycle from that moment on, beginning with the current one. 

2) The 4 cycle subscription is just another option. If you don't want/need always the latest one, but still somehow want to stay current or not too far off. 

3) No, the charts always are current, i.e. being linked to the current cycle. 

Hope this answer's your questions. 

Hello Tom,

Thank you for the explanation. The subjects are clear now. You can close the topic with following small remarks:

- I am unable to see any option for choosing 4 cycles subscription. There is actually no sense of such when the price is fixed and AIRAC are 13;

- It might be a good option if AS is offering various subscription options for NavDataPro in the same way as it was done with the charts;

- Hope AS is not planning to change using LIDO charts at least for the next year as what Navigraph did;

Thank you!

Archived