EGLL Mega Airport AI Landing Take off issue

herky20

Hello.

Recently purchased and installed Mega Airport Heathrow into P3dv4.

The Configuration menu to select landing and take off runways does not function?

Choices are ;

1.both runways used take off and landing.

2.North runway for take off south runway for landing

3.South runway for take off north runway for landing.

Only the first option works, no matter what you set in the Config tool!

thanks

regards

David

• Developer

Did you stop the P3D Sim before you use the EGLLConfig tool?

Please check in the Mega Airport London Heathrow\Scenery Folder, which of the EGLL_AFX-* Files has the Ending BGL.

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:15 PM, OPabst said:

Did you stop the P3D Sim before you use the EGLLConfig tool?

Please check in the Mega Airport London Heathrow\Scenery Folder, which of the EGLL_AFX-* Files has the Ending BGL.

Yes, Config was set with sim not running.

EGLL_AFX-EURO-TN

Just that one AFX file has the ending BGL.

Did my install go ok. I upload a couple of images from the scenery? 

Regards

David

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...

pics look as if there are parts of some other EGLL scenery actice.

Do you use any ORBX product for that area - if yes disable all *EGLL*.bgl files by renaming them to .off

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, data63 said:

pics look as if there are parts of some other EGLL scenery actice.

Do you use any ORBX product for that area - if yes disable all *EGLL*.bgl files by renaming them to .off

To clarify,  data63 is referring to files in [Your P3Dv4 folder]\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY\scenery folder. If you're an ORBX user, see their Compatibility forum. Here's a relevant (but not the only one) post that might help you.

Also, for P3Dv4, the correct product is Mega Airport Heathrow professional, not the older one. See this link for the "pro" version. The older version in this link is not v4 compatible.

vor 3 Minuten, Herman sagte:

To clarify,  data63 is referring to files in [Your P3Dv4 folder]\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY\scenery folder. If you're an ORBX user, see their Compatibility forum. Here's a relevant (but not the only one) post that might help you.

thanks for clarifying - I referred to "ORBX" as I wasn't shure if there are any EGLL enhancements in other ORBX products (Vector, OpenLC, ...) - I usually go to the ORBX "Base folder" and search for the airports icao code (EGLL..) - so I find them all, wherever thy hide :hi_s:

Archived