AES modified textures

zth

Hello and goodafternoon to you all,

I am very impressed by these modifications and I was wondering, as I am a big KLM fan, if there is somebody here who can do these same adjustments but then for KLM?

Greets,

Guy

• 1 month later...

Hi Guy,

I recently started working on a pack for KLM and Schiphol Airport textures for AES.

Here some images;

710283klm.jpg

376417klm2.jpg

209030klm4.jpg

Please note that they're far from finished and there is still a lot of work to do.

I'm currently working on the base layers, so everything has the right colour.

In a later stadium i'll add some shadow and dirt effects to make it look more realistic.

The buses will be painted in the usual 'Schiphol' colours (yellow with blue lines).

(By the way, Oliver, if you read this can you please send me your e-mail adress? I tried to contact you concerning this project. Thanks).

Hi Koebrood,

Whow you did a great job sofar, very nice stuff!

Can't wait till you're finished with it and see it in my flightsim.

Keep up the good work!

Groetjes, Guy

One question, even though I believe I already know the answer. If I use the KLM-Textures I will have them on every airport I fly to, right?. So when I fly to Seattle or Frankfurt or Athens I will always be serviced by KLM or by Lufthansa (when using the DLH-Textures).

Is there a way to have certain textures assigned to certain airports. Like KLM for EHAM, DLH for german Airports and Aeroservice for the rest of the World? To be honest, I doubt it.

Still I think your work is absolutely fantastic!!!

One question, even though I believe I already know the answer. If I use the KLM-Textures I will have them on every airport I fly to, right?.

Currently it is indeed 1 size fits all, I believe V2 can make distinction between airports.

Maybe there's a workaround for V1 (I haven't tried it though):

What if you create a batch file copying/replacing the several textures?

For example: You leave EHAM with KLM textures and half way your flight you run the batch file and having default textures at your destination airport.

Maybe this work, worth trying.

True, I don't know what V2 is bringing, but it would be great if there will be some sort of 'Texture Switcher'.

Every time a ground equipment model is loaded, the textures are (re)loaded automatically.

So it would be possible to switch texture sets during the flight.

can anybody tell me, how to do this on my own?, wich texture files are for the several vehicels? is there any specia file for each airport? i realy want to paint aes in greece with the greek colour of olympic!