EGLL PRO Runways and Jetways Missing

starseed

Purchased the new EGLL PRO Scenery for P3d4 and all the scenery look fine except the runways and jetways are missing ? Tried relinstall no change. Is there a patch or update available to fix this ?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

That the jetways missing at this gates is ok, as there are no jetways anymore and this are under construction, gates not used anymore.

But it looks like the addon is not complete installed or another Addon is activ in this area (for example UK2000 EGLL). Uncheck the EGLL Pro in the scenery Library and check, of there is only the default visiable.

• Aerosoft

In that case start with a good re-install. Please follow this up seriously.

1) remove the product using the Windows Software control panel (do not manually delete the program files)
2) do a disk check (right click on the drive, select properties, select tools, select check now)
3) reboot your computer
4) log in with administrative rights
5) disable the anti-virus software temporary
6) install the product
7) enable the anti-virus software
8) defragment your disk (NOT if you are using a SSD)

Thanks but I follow those steps every time I add new scenery. I re-downloaded the file from my account and installed .All seems to be working correctly, except now the terrain file is not present in the Aerosoft folder as it was before.That seem odd however if its working I will level it alone unless that will cause an issue later.........

• Developer

There Heathrow Pro Version for P3D V4 had never an TERRAIN Subfolder, only the Mega Airport London Heathrow Folder exists. So maybe you used the Installer of the FSX/P3DV3 Version, which is not compatible to P3D V4.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived