"Flying Tips"

slod

Hi,

I'm almost too embarrassed to ask this as I'm sure I'm missing something - but for the life of me can't find it.

I have the default P3D 'Flying tips' switched off, but every time I load the CRJ they are switched back on.  I've searched the manual for a configuration setting but can't find anything.

For clarification. I'm talking about the "To start engine pres Ctrl+E" messages etc.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

6 hours ago, slod said:

For clarification. I'm talking about the "To start engine pres Ctrl+E" messages etc.

That might be coming from Dave (the EFB tablet in the cockpit). You can disable the tips on one of the Options pages in Dave.

Thanks for your suggestions. 

I always run P3D with Administrative rights and my profile saves fine with ‘flying tips’ disabled - only CRJ enables them again. 

It it doesn’t happen with any other aircraft so I assumed it was something written into the CRJ. 

I’ll keep looking for something I’ve missed. 

Thanks

Archived