B777 and X-Plane 11.10

Hello

I know X-Plane 11.10 is not a stable release, but I have noticed an issue with the 777.

Maybe someone can confirm this, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. My concern is that I cannot load the Pax, Cargo and fuel settings from the 777 menu.

I have to reload the plane's Pax, Fuel, cargo, settings every time I want to fly, opening the doors and so on on Cold & dark start.

Am I right?

On 01/12/2017 at 1:54 PM, Guynemer said:

Hello

I know X-Plane 11.10 is not a stable release, but I have noticed an issue with the 777.

Maybe someone can confirm this, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. My concern is that I cannot load the Pax, Cargo and fuel settings from the 777 menu.

I have to reload the plane's Pax, Fuel, cargo, settings every time I want to fly, opening the doors and so on on Cold & dark start.

Am I right?

Now in rc3 I see strange shadows on the glareshield, the reflects I pressume, and on the map the plane is not visible.

I now it's not a final release of X-Plane but maybe it can help to see what is to correct on this plane.

On 9.12.2017 at 12:34, Guynemer sagte:

I now it's not a final release of X-Plane but maybe it can help to see what is to correct on this plane.

The 777 is quite an old model, and it has not yet been updated for X-Plane 11.10. In general it should work, though. Did loading the passengers etc. work before 11.10 for you (sometimes the user interface for that is confusing).

The glareshield are probably indeed reflections probably (can't say without screenshot).

Archived