FMS Will Not Accept New Approach

Hello,

I love the CRJ and I am very addicted to it.  It is a wonderful challenge to fly, especially on approach.

The initial flight goes well, but it seems that if I have to do a missed approach, I cannot get the FMS to accept programming a second approach to the runway.  The LEGS page goes blank and if I go to DEP/ARR and select the runway again, I do not get any waypoints for the approach at all.  It's just blank.  If I keep trying to push buttons to get back to DEP/ARR in order to get an approach path, the sim will crash to desktop.

Is this something that anyone else is experiencing?  Is there something that I may be doing wrong?

Thank you,

Bob

• 2 months later...

i'm having the same problem. Once i go missed, it will not navigate to the missed approach holding point. it does even show the missed approach holding point in the PFD. it still shows the approach wpts on the PFD but it does not show them in the CDU. And i can't even load another approach into the FMC once i go missed.

Archived