Uanble to start engines using AES/GSX pushback mode

supera380

Hi,

Can someone help me figure out the pushback for the A319 CFM model using the AES/GSX mode?

I have v1.31 of the Airbus A319/A319 installed alongside GSX v 2.2.0.1 on FSX.

I have the CL and Copilot switched on.

I have initiated the fuel, passengers, cargo to load and all are completed.

I get to the point of completing the Before Start CL and then am waiting for the prompt to start engines but the MCDU2 remains greyed out.

The only way to initiate the pushback with GSX is to go into the configuration for the checklist and turn the option to use AES/GSX off. At this point I can then select "Start" (which becomes active) on the MCDU2.

Any ideas what I am missing here? Tried an Air Berlin livery, also the Aerosoft default livery and have the same problem.Can someone list their workflow?

I tried the procedure listed here by Stefano_S but the "Start engines" option never appears on the MCDU 2 as he suggests.

Regards

Mark

Hi,

For me the option AES/GSX is on, and you request to pushback from the GSX you control in-sim menu (CTRL-F12). This is after the 'before start' cl.

Once requested to do, just release the parking brakes and the push will begin.

Regards

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Thx for the advice. Just to close this one out let me comment on my observations:

The pushback sequence performs as expected by GSX. Once the pushback is completed I apply the parking brake again, but the Start Engines option in the CL never appears in MCDU2. By starting the engines normally it appears to work. Engines are then stabilized and the After Start CL is initiated automatically and the CL sequence resumes.

So in summary, I can perform the whole pushback and engine start routine. The only issue (perhaps??) is I never do see the Start Engine option appear in the CL. I wonder if this only applies if you start the engines prior to pushback?

Regards

Mark

Archived