Ciampino

IBE6651IBE6650

Good Morning ,  

I have  Aerosoft Ciampino  installed on p3dv3 and v4 ,   the scenery  is ok,  one problem    the ILS  frequency   wrong ,  on approach charts  the frequency is 110.55 ,   into simulator   frequency  is 109.90 ....  i have  default ciampino  to bgl.off  and  redownload ciampino last installer ,  for p3dv4  and frequency same 109.90  , i think  last charts wrong  freq reported or simulator navigation data   wrong  ...    please suggest me  for  solution   ..

Thanks and Best Regards 

Cristiano Arosio  ,   

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is quite normal that frequencies change form time to time and an addon only uses the frequency valid at the time of its release. To solve this there are 2 ways:

- easiest is that you dial in the "old" frequency to be recognized by your aircraft

- or you edit the correponding airport file manually with a tool like ADE

13 hours ago, mopperle said:

It is quite normal that frequencies change form time to time and an addon only uses the frequency valid at the time of its release. To solve this there are 2 ways:

- easiest is that you dial in the "old" frequency to be recognized by your aircraft

- or you edit the correponding airport file manually with a tool like ADE

Thank  for your Answer and Solution..

2 hours ago, Diegoamd said:

Hi, we're working to update the ILS frequincy to the new one.

We will release an hotfix soon.

Regards

Good Evening  Diego  

Thanks for the reply, on the first thought it was a mistake of the publication of approach charts , 
and then to the problem of installation and conflicts with the default  scenario of p3dv4 but then I had seen that on the P3DV3 has the same frequency as 109.90. Now with your answer that puts at the end of my doubts,
and I was told that the Italian ENAV changed the frequency of Ciampino, because when it was released the frequency was still on 109.90

Very Thanks and Best Regards 

Cristiano Arosio 

Archived