Saitek Panel Interfaces

jorico

Hello, I am attempting to get my Saitek Switch and Multi Panel to work with the CRJ, using SPAD.next.

I have worked out how to show the correct information on the LED Multi-Panel display, and the correct LED status of the HDG/NAV/IAS etc. autopilot modes. However I am struggling to find the correct action/variable to use to change the HDG/NAV/IAS etc. parameters using the rotary knob. For example 'Increment AUTOPILOT HEADING LOCK DIR by 1' does not change the assigned autopilot heading.

Does anyone have a list of commands that they use with SPAD.next with the CRJ?

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

As we simply can't use the default FS variables because it would make our aircraft very close to the simplified default ones it is always up to the makers of this hardware to provide the drivers. If they contact us we can hand them the information they need. 

Thanks for your reply Mathijs.  The list of LVARs exists and is available with SPAD.next, I think the issue for some of us (me at least) is understanding which commands are used for what.

The following example would work with the Airbus to reduce the heading, but doesn't seem to work with the CRJ.

I believe Hans mentioned in another thread that he would explain the descriptions when he had time, but I'm sure he had plenty of other things to get on with.

Other commands (Altitude var etc.) work fine)

Thanks

LVAR:ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_CHANGE" Value="1" ValueOperation="Decrement"

Archived