Climb after takeoff results in stall

Forgive me if this is somewhere in this forum but I did a search and found nothing. After the update to 1.0.2.0, upon applying AP with CLB and SPD at 180-200, the VS does not go above 300ft/m. If I increase speed, it results in a stall. Has this issue been addressed?

Regards,

Mario

• Deputy Sheriffs

The only possible situation where this can happen is when you aircraft has too much drag from icing. Check if you have an  ICE msg when this happens. And of yes, make sure to switch on the wing and cowl anti ice. 

Hello again - sorry to report this but I am currently at 9800ft , trying to climb to FL320. If I use CLB with a speed of 180, rate of climb stays at 0. I tried MAX thrust with manual 1400 VS and the plane stalls. All anti-ice is on. Anything else could cause this?

That may be the case. I seem to be having a conflict with the payload manager and Dave, I will try planning the flights using payload manager instead of Dave to see if that helps.

Regards,

Mario

Archived