Error installing Florence X

igorbischi

When I try to install Florence X (I downloaded today) on my Vista-fsx-sp1, I get the error:

UseDLL failed. Error..117

Do you have any idea?

Thank you.

Igor

vista home premium

cpu e6400

2 Gb ram

vga geforce 8600 gts

• Aerosoft
When I try to install Florence X (I downloaded today) on my Vista-fsx-sp1, I get the error:

UseDLL failed. Error..117

Do you have any idea?

Thank you.

Igor

vista home premium

cpu e6400

2 Gb ram

vga geforce 8600 gts

Igor, I need to ask about that, can't remember we have seen it before.

Ok, thank you. I tried again to install Florence X. It seems that the scenery installation is ok, but when the installer tries to install visual c++ 2005 redistributable I get the error. Obviuosly I tried do uninstall visual c++ redis. but with no result. Is there a separated installer without visual c++?

Igor

If the installer can't automatically install VC++ runtimes for any reason, the solution it's not to uninstall the runtimes, but to install them manually.

Download from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Or here, if you have a 64 bit version of Windows:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;DisplayLang=en

If still in doubt if the runtimes are correctly installed, you can first uninstall the runtimes and the reinstall, but it's important to understand that, without those runtimes correctly installed, the program will never run.

I uninstalled run time visual c++ and installed it again ("manually", by the same microsoft url you indicate), but FlorenceX try to install it anyway, whether I have run time visual c++ on my sistem or not. For this reason I asked about a "clean" Florence X installer. I would like very much to purchase the product. I am from Florence, impossible to miss it ...

Igor

Sorry guys, but it looks like there's a bug in the 1.01 version of the installer, and it does't look like being related to the VC++ runtimes, it's something else and because of that bug, the installation aborts and never finish copying files and configuring the scenery. The original 1.00 version didn't had this issue.

Expect an updated installer soon.