ADD-on Managaer

Doc_Z

• Developer
vor 8 Stunden , Doc_Z sagte:

All my add-ons show in the Add-on Manager, but when P3d v4 starts, only a few show in the Add-on Drop down.  Shouldn't they all show up?

Please post a debug pack. Maybe not all of your add-on.xml files are "checked in" at the add-ons.cfg files.

All the add-ons are in the cfg files, but only SODE, UT live and FSUIPC show up in the Add-Ons drop down menu in v4.  The others are checked as enabled in the Options menu add-on drop down. 

I just checked, they all won't show up. In add-on.xml manager I have Sode,

Objectflow2, UT live, A2A Aircraft, Ants Aircraft.

In the Add-ons drop down I have Sode, FSUIPC, ActiveSky Weather Request, utlive. 

Aircraft started with add-on.xml will show up in your vehicle>select menu

Scenery started with add-on.xml will show under World>Scenery Library

but not under add-ons menu

My FSUIPC is not started with add-on.xml but does show up under add-ons drop down.

Active Sky is not started with add-on.xml but it shows up in the add-on drop down

Objectflow2 is started with add-on.xml and is not in the add-ons drop down but I know is running looking at my Orbx scenery.

Do you have something starting with add-on.xml manager you think should show up in the add-one drop down but isn't?

hope this helps 

Brian

Archived