How to access cabin and cockpit sounds for A319-111

Pilot Ben

Hi All,

I am a relative newbie to FSX and sims in general. I have just bought and downloaded the A319/A318 package and have been testing it out. I have the aircraft sounds, but I do not hear the sounds from the cockpit, the pilot and first officer or cabin other than the GPWS on landing. I have installed RAAS pro in my FSX folder but when I use the configuration programme in the A319/A318 base model I see that FS2 Crew is disabled and when I try to enable it it states that it does not appear to be installed. I want only to access the cockpit/cabin sounds as seen in thee attached video as in the manual it just says that they can be accessed under the "options" menu but I do not know where to find this.

Thank you very much,

Ben

(I would like these sounds, such as the ones at 36:30)

Thank you very much for your reply Tom. Unfortunately, whilst I have now found the options menu on the MCDU, I can still not hear any of the sounds, despite having co-pilot, cabin crew and flight crew all turned on. I can however hear the ATC.

Any suggestions?

Ben

• Deputy Sheriffs

You might also need to increase some sound volume controllers. I am currently not in front of my sim,so I can't create a screenshot for you. They are also located in the right MCDU.

Archived