1.0.2.0 Still doesn't fit LNAV.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hey Oliver. If the person has the same thing as you then yes. But from his description I am not so sure. 

I never saw your situation on one of my flights.

I've flown several flights on v1.0.2 and I notice that while on autopilot the aircraft turns towards a point to intercept it before turning towards the following point.  This appears to mostly happen when flying with a crosswind.  This is different from previous versions.  

Dear Hans,

This is to report another similar LNAV issue with the latest v1.0.2.0 update.

Flight plan is:

LFPG RAN2BE (STAR) RANUX UN858 LIMGO UZ111 PITES UM150 KRH KRH1W (Transition) EDDS. Default clear wheather.

The following attachments illustrate the issue: I had no problem in loading the flight plan, including STAR and approach, but some waypoints were discarded along the flight when the CRJ went straight to the next waypoint. Also, I had a sudden sharp right turn when I engaged the AP during climb out of LFPG RWY 26R, the CRJ then turning left trying to catch up with the FMS course..

I also attached screenshots of the MFD, PFD and FMS when this happened.

Some minor stuffs:

In the FMS PERF page, the ZFW is 340 kg less than expected, i.e. pilots and FA's are not taken into account (190+2*75).

In the Fuel MGMT page, the fuel used is wrong. Looks like it considers Max Fuel Capacity - Current Fuel instead of Loaded Fuel - Current Fuel. While still on the wheel chocks at the ramp, it reads a Fuel Used of several thousands kg's.

LFPG to EDDS_CRJ-900.pdf

discarding NEPAR.BMP

discarding PITES.BMP

Just now, fmop17 said:

Dear Hans,

This is to report another similar LNAV issue with the latest v1.0.2.0 update.

Flight plan is:

LFPG RAN2BE (STAR) RANUX UN858 LIMGO UZ111 PITES UM150 KRH KRH1W (Transition) EDDS. Default clear wheather.

The following attachments illustrate the issue: I had no problem in loading the flight plan, including STAR and approach, but some waypoints were discarded along the flight when the CRJ went straight to the next waypoint. Also, I had a sudden sharp right turn when I engaged the AP during climb out of LFPG RWY 26R, the CRJ then turning left trying to catch up with the FMS course..

I also attached screenshots of the MFD, PFD and FMS when this happened.

Some minor stuffs:

In the FMS PERF page, the ZFW is 340 kg less than expected, i.e. pilots and FA's are not taken into account (190+2*75).

In the Fuel MGMT page, the fuel used is wrong. Looks like it considers Max Fuel Capacity - Current Fuel instead of Loaded Fuel - Current Fuel. While still on the wheel chocks at the ramp, it reads a Fuel Used of several thousands kg's.

LFPG to EDDS_CRJ-900.pdf

discarding NEPAR.BMP

discarding PITES.BMP

Forgot to mention my system:

FSX Gold Ed. on Win 7/64

i7 4770 @3.9 Ghz, 32 Mb DRAM, GeForce GTX 780 3 Gb, 

Hans Hartmann wrote:

Well, the nav data format is different with most other aircraft. I'll contact Richard Stefan and ask for a data sample so I can try this. 

I report this issue in August ´17 about missing waypoints, but never get an answer, EDDF is only one example:

Remark: In FMC you see only the bold marked Waypoints, ignore the rest of the data. They are important too, but in background of the FMC.

All needed Waypoints are in the Navigraph-Database but not all shown in FMC.

The questions is still the same: Has R.Stefan to make some corrections in the database or has the FMC a problem to read the data?

Regards, Wolfgang

Archived