AES Modify Gate Locations

nat2004

First i would just like to say what a great product it is!

This matter is only really specific to Málaga (LEMG), as its nearly the only place i fly.. As the subject says - Would there be any chance of the user being able to change the location of some of the AES gates? They wouldn't be the gates with jetways, just the apron gates - As in Malaga's case, with the current Work in Progress, a couple of the gates have moved, rotated abit etc...

Totally off subject - Do you know where i can find the new wet runway textures? :P

Hope it all makes sense,

Cheers,

Nat

• Developer
First i would just like to say what a great product it is!

This matter is only really specific to Málaga (LEMG), as its nearly the only place i fly.. As the subject says - Would there be any chance of the user being able to change the location of some of the AES gates? They wouldn't be the gates with jetways, just the apron gates - As in Malaga's case, with the current Work in Progress, a couple of the gates have moved, rotated abit etc...

No, sorry. Position data are coded in the Data, not Userchange possible.

But, I think it make no sence to move gates, as long as you don't have a update for the groundlayout. If you have on, point me to the link where it is available and then I will include a alternate version in the future, when this feature is include sometimes in AES.

Totally off subject - Do you know where i can find the new wet runway textures?

Did you mean this sticky post: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=12037