yet another one - P3Dv4 - Scheme file Programsettings corrupt

imrj2

well mine got totally ruined after it worked for months and I tried the update today, then boom, that was it......totally uninstalled and installed again following the tips from all the numerous threads on here on this issue and no luck...screenshot attached and log as well....setting the updates=true did nothing for me. Please help, thank you

PS. the only version am able to download is from simmarket where I purchased from, which is   AS_SIMSTARTER-NG_V1603, if there is a newer one would love to get a link or something to try

SIMstarter NG.log

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Please post a debug pack or at least the logfile. If you have done this setting and restarted NG he will for sure start the update process. Many thousands of people are using that tool...

Make sure that you saved the file. In your screenshot its not saved.

1 hour ago, Capt. PERO said:

Please post a debug pack or at least the logfile. If you have done this setting and restarted NG he will for sure start the update process. Many thousands of people are using that tool...

Make sure that you saved the file. In your screenshot its not saved.

I had the same problem out of the blue today! 

So I uninstalled my previous version, then removed everything manually what was left from C:\aerosoft\SIMstarter NG folder.

Then I went to aerosoft, downloaded v1.6.0.3

Installed it and on the first launch after selection of the platform (in my case PREPARD v3.4) it gives me the same ERROR: 

CRITICAL ERROR: Scheme file Programsettings currupt. Can't run SIMstarter NG.

Yeh, currupt, whatever that means.

Please look into it, it's annoying, I didn't want to update to this newer version because the older worked ok until today, but somehow it broke down. Now the new install doesn't work neither.

Igor.

• Developer

Yes, just copy your .\data\ folder to the new location.

And PLEASE use the latest version. I have very frequent support and releases are close. We never had a unusable software version since beginning of the software.

Archived