Aerosoft VFR Simulator Thread gone?

rapsta

Hi,

Some days ago there was a thread in preview about a VFR Simulator from Aerosoft. I can´t find it in the forum anymore. If I search via Google the entry is still in cache but it was moved. Does anybody know the reason?

Many Greetings,

Jens

Hi Mathijs,

thanks for the update. I don't read anything in it. 

Background was only that I wanted to watch  the screenies on my PC yesterday because it was too small on the Smartphone days before. 

So I wait for the new announcement hopefully again with screenshots.

Greetings,

Jens

I know I know :-) 

I have it already for a longer time. Very interesting is, that it is a german simulator which has already a great hype in the US but not so much in Germany itself. I think maybe because of the lack of german sceneries. Will this be the point aerosoft steps in? 

I hope so. :-) 

I think about VFR Germany and German Airports for Aerofly FS2. That would be great! 

Because I think IPACS Engine has one of the greatest Potential of all. Especially for VR. 

38 minutes ago, rapsta said:

I think about VFR Germany and German Airports for Aerofly FS2. That would be great! 

Because I think IPACS Engine has one of the greatest Potential of all. Especially for VR. 

Fully agree. One more AeroflyFS2 lover here. Now, that an SDK and appropriate tools are available, Germany for AeroflyFS2 would be a rewarding task indeed. Actually, we could make Photoscenery + Cultivation ourselves, however, at least the Cultivation tools are still awkward, scenery cannot be redistributed, POIs are missing etc. A professionally made Germany for AeroflyFS2 would certainly be a winner.

You may keep in mind, that the user base of AeroflyFS2 is still small, however, a relatively high percentage of AeroflyFS2 users is willing to spend money on it given the limited Addon range available so far, even more, when it will be out of Early Access.

Kind regards, Michael 

Yes. The SDK is still a little bit "dev focused" so not really end user friendly. I was able to create my home Area. But I have IT Background. But i think the biggest Problem ja that you are not allowed to share data that was made of e.g. Google Map sources.

I thought so that especially the Airbus was from Aerosoft! :-) I thought already that the model was from the whole look too similar to the  Aerosoft FSX Version (from the functions not, sadly). That shows again that the list of influencing companies in the fs community is small. :-)

So waiting for more to come. 

I hope your VFR simulator project would go on, it is an interesting and promising idea ;)

Looking forward to read news about it

About Aerofly, I've got the version 1. Very nice product, but lacks multiplayer/communications and a more wide scenery. Adding an IVAO interface it would be great for VFR flights in the IVAO world :)

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, harrry said:

It is a no buy for me until it adds an interface that can be used with Virtual Airlines....eg FSUIPC

Well, it's a simulator with a 50x50 area so I believe you misunderstand the limited scope. I'll explain more later.

OOs sorry...that post went in the wrong forum.......I am looking forward to seeing yours.....

I was referring to another new platform not the VFR one,  I was refering to Aeorofly which I agree seems from reports to be stunning.

On 21/11/2017 at 10:02 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Well, it's a simulator with a 50x50 area so I believe you misunderstand the limited scope. I'll explain more later.

About Aerosoft VFR (or what will be the name) a very nice thing would be to have a LOCAL AREA radio communication system between pilots and the airport radio, sort of simplified ATC like that used when flying on ULM.

Small airfields could simply have an assigned radio frequency, where (as option) one of the simmers could give a local information service, like at small aeroclubs.

Or simply air-to-air communications for a self-coordination between pilots: "no. 1 for landing", "joining left downwind runway 01", "final runway 19", "lineup and takeoff runway 35" and similar.

For bigger airfields there could be an AFIU or TWR if the real airfield has got one ;)

Archived