Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sasa

Rotterdam The Hague Airport - Professional

no problems, hopefully in the near future Dublin will be converted :ph34r:

vor 44 Minuten, knt280 sagte:

no problems, hopefully in the near future Dublin will be converted 

As well as Lisabon, Prague and Bali

• Upvote 1

There is of course a whole lot of airports that haven't been converted yet and out of those everybody will have their preferences which they want to see converted first. So do I of course. But keep in mind that those preferences are personal and may not be the same for everyone. In the end it's Aerosoft who decides.

Well, this has gone quite off topic now. I terms of Lelystad let me finalize this discussion by 100% agreeing to what Roelio said:

On 11/10/2017 at 8:31 AM, Roelio said:

So if Aerosoft decides to update EHLE, I'd say it's better to wait when work is done. To do it know would be a waste of resources, because things change every week. And we all know this community can be: constantly asking for updates because the font of a sign has changed or the paint on a hangar door should be one shade darker. So come on guys, let's focus on EHRD here and let's discuss the update of EHLE update when they are (almost) finished with it's real life counterpart.

As of now there will be no major update for Lelystad until the majority of the construction works (including terminal) have been or are almost finished.

A P3D V4 compatibility fix however is still in the cards.

For the big update: I'll need as much information about Lelystad as possible. For that it can't hurt to have some good contacts before development on the actual update starts. So if you live close by, if you know someone who works there, someone who has airside access or whatever you think could be of assistance: I'd be glad if you can drop me an email to my address mentioned here.

Einhoven/Groningen:

The same I just wrote for Lelystad applies for both of them. If you think you can assist with those, feel free to drop me an email. The more info on those airports I can gather and the more contacts I have the more likely it will be I will do it.

Can we agree to go back on topic to Rotterdam from here? ^_^

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 4

On ‎9‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 9:59 AM, Er!k said:

Will you also update the signage of the flat near the runway? It had the Mercedes logo on top, but now has been replaced with 'P Online betaalplatform'

ehrd.png

OBP_dakreclame.jpg

To get back on topic, will you include this change as well Sascha?

20 hours ago, Er!k said:

To get back on topic, will you include this change as well Sascha?

That shouldn't be too hard, no worries.

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 1

Thank you! I drive on the A13 to my work, so see this one very often :)

Modelling of the new Wings Hotel with rooftop helipad next to the main apron:

EHRD_Preview_002.jpg

EHRD_Preview_003.jpg

EHRD_Preview_001.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Two new models finished: Brasserie Waalhaven (nice for spotting, next to the taxiway) and the prison next to the apron.

EHRD_Preview_004.jpg

EHRD_Preview_005.jpg

EHRD_Preview_006.jpg

EHRD_Preview_007.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Maybe it's a bit too early and the sales guys haven't decided yet, but do buyers of the Dutch Airports again have to pay the full price as with Maastricht-Aachen?

I am looking forward to Rotterdam.  It is just right for short trips from the UK, and even shorter local turboprop flights.

Like others, I would like others too, especially Dublin, but  and others will turn up I am sure.

Dont know if it has been talked about previously but one of the major players will release all of Netherlands in full photoreal with 5 seasons. Will these airports be compatible? Big purchase factor for me.  Hope talks are going on in the background between Aerosoft and this other developer.

Don't worry.... we got good relations with Orbx. A bit worried about the impact of their new product though...

Really looking forward to this. The terraces at Waalhaven are never empty I go there often for a coffee.  I have never seen inside the prison walls before. ;)

Keep up the good work.

Frank 

On 3/21/2018 at 10:17 AM, jencas said:

Maybe it's a bit too early and the sales guys haven't decided yet, but do buyers of the Dutch Airports again have to pay the full price as with Maastricht-Aachen?

I've never understood why buying a product covering airports in a region entitles one to a discount on another (completely new) airport just because it's in the same region.  

29 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I've never understood why buying a product covering airports in a region entitles one to a discount on another (completely new) airport just because it's in the same region.  

Dutch Airports was just a bundle containing Maastricht, Lelystad and Rotterdam together... So I can understand customers asking for an update since the individual version is already updated ;)

Very happy to hear that Mathijs, a win win for everyone when good relationships between developers. Great Dutch airports from Aerosoft and great scenery from Orbx. I cant be happier and look forward to Rotterdam, Lelystad, Maasterisht and hopefully one day Groeningen :)

mike

Hello

I've just purchased the AEROSOFT - ROTTERDAM X FSX P3D (403) from Sim Market.  The description stated it is P3D but on installing it, the options do not show a P3D v4 option, only v3. Does this mean that it is not compatible with the latest P3Dv4?  I haven't completed the installation yet, but will await your reply.

Many Thanks

Father Dane