XPlane 11 3 detailed airports??

I have recently purchased XPlane 11, I would appreciate some advice on how to access the additional 3 detailed airports, I have had a look at all 3 and only one of them has detail and not much of it. 

help please

• Administrator

Hello,

the three additional airports you have to install separately.

If you now want to install the 3 airports provided after the complete installation of the X-Plane 11, insert the DVD 9, open it with the file explorer and copy the 3 airports into the Custom Scenery directory which you find in the X-Plane 11 main folder (that is, where you installed X-Plane 11). The folders you need to copy are:
Aerosoft - EDLV Airport Weeze
Aerosoft LFBO Airport Toulouse

and
Aerosoft - LSZA Airport Lugano.

Further information can be found in the PDF file "read-me-first" on DVD 9 (in German at the time).
With the download version, the 3 airports you find in a separate download file with your Aerosoft Shop account.

Greets Heinz

• 1 year later...

I followed the instruction above.

copied the airports to custom scenery but unfortunately nothing works. Rebooted but still asked to install additional scenery and then asked again the whole process like license key??

Archived