Crj 700900

Zayad

• Aerosoft

There are several possible reasons that can cause the gauge files not to load.
First, the best hint that they are not loading is that the yoke is deflected fully left.

Now for the possible reasons:
1) If FSX or P3D has been installed to "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)" (these are the default paths of the FSX/P3D installers but it's still a bad idea to put them there), running FSX/P3D as Administrator should solve the problem.

2) The CRJ relies on data from "Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ", so if this folder doesn't exist, the gauge will terminate and unload. This seems to happen every from time to time and is an issue with the CRJ installer. As Mathijs said, probably the best cure is to reinstall the CRJ as Administrator

3) If the folder is not "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)" and the "Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ" folder exists, then it's likely that something else (C++ redistributable files or Simconnect) is missing. In this case I have no idea why that would happen, but I would recommend a reinstall as Administrator as well.

I did what you said exactly and the problem still 

And the Digital Aviation CRJ on C:\Program Files (x86) one place just im sure

Thanks in advance 

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Zayad said:

Thank you for replay 

But sorry where can I found Windows Eventviewer please

You can certainly use the Windows Event Viewer to find the crash information, however those with limited knowledge of higher level Windows functions often struggle to find the information needed.  Instead, I strongly recommend using a terrific free application that will take you directly to the event in question and provide you with all the information you'll need to research the event (in this case a Crash to Desktop or CTD).

The application is called AppCrashView and can be downloaded for free HERE.

Something else I like about AppCrashView is that it doesn't have to be installed.  You simply unzip the download and run the application, and it will take you to the last crash that you had.  You can then read through the information in the lower window to find the faulty module that likely caused the crash to occur.  You can also double click on the event and it will bring up a smaller popup window that gives you the Faulty Module right away, provided there was a faulty module specified in the event (there isn't always a faulty module called out, but there usually is).  You can take a screen shot of the smaller window and place it in your post here in the forum. 

Best wishes.

Archived