Engine start cannot be recognized

Goshob

Hi,

I am using AS Airbus 320 / 321 under FSX:SE for quite some time under Windows 10. I started facing recently very often issues with starting the engines during push back. What actually happens is that when the checklists are activated and push back starts, normal start of engine 2 and stabilizing is not recognized. The N2 RPM is reaching app. 62.3% and remains without changes (stable), which as far as I know is normal for the starting process, but the PF does not recognize it as "engine 2 is stabilized". This freezes the remaining check lists and no manual activation is possible anymore. No chance to get it better if switch off and on the engine. Both menu items push back and start in the MCDU are reddish color, but none can be repeated again by pressing corresponding button. Any other steps of the check lists are inactive.

Strange part is that even though engine 1 can be started normally and the PF recognizes it with no affect to following processes necessary to complete the check lists. N2 for engine 1 is again in the range of 62.2 - 62.3%. The AC can be flown normally, but following the remaining check lists has to be done manually.

Any comments and ideas?

• 1 month later...

Archived