A320 Lag problem

Bazingabill

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to fix the lag on the Airbus a320 as I am mostly experiencing stutters on FSX:SE? I did see the game lagging when the Vc had fully loaded in but I don't know what to do to fix this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your processor have a base clock of 1.60 GHz (with a short term burst clock of 2.48 GHz). Please note, that the bus requires a clock of 3.00 GHz. So your system is simply too weak to run the bus properly.

Please login to display this image.

from: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1792/airbus-a320/a321?number=AS13112

Adding to that the heat management of notebooks often lowers the CPU clock, which brings the system even more out of spec of the bus.

• 2 months later...

Hello there Tom,

I have got a new PC for using the Aerosoft a320 is it possible that you can close this topic as I have now no longer got any issues with the aircraft?

Thanks Bill

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived